- 30 days credit from date of invoice
- When an unpaid account reaches 60 days it is considered to be overdue.
- Where accounts are overdue, orders will not be released until accounts are brought to within credit terms.
- New customers : your first order must be paid for by credit card or debit card.
- no minimum order.
- Delivery by courier : €7.95 Each box can weigh up to 30KG and can contain up to between 20 and 40 frames.
- In the rare instance where a customer wanting to make a return due to a manufacturing fault or damage that occured during a delivery, we must be notified within 2 days of receipt of the order, if we are to allow credit or organise a replacement.
- Returns will be accepted under our terms & conditions .
- Lead time on standard orders: 3 - 7 working days .
- Lead time on special orders: 7 - 11 working days.
- Where orders are required urgently, exceptions can be made.
- Please contact us directly to discuss .
We accept the following methods of payment
- Bank draft
- Postal order
- Credit card
- Laser card
- Bank to bank transfer
- American Express
Worldpay credit card nad laser payment option available when ordering on line. We encourage new customers to select this option.
photoframes.ie account details on request
Where credit terms are continously broken, Photoframes.ie will withdraw all credit facilities and will only accept payment in advance.
Where accounts are in excess of 30 days, they will be deemed to be overdue and orders will be held. The account will also be subject to a credit charge.
Any accounts in excess of 60days, will be forwarded to our debt collection agency A.I.C.S. (allied irish credit service) following 2 email requests for payments and without further warning.
If you want to see a larger selection of readymade Box frames, please visit our new site www.boxframes.ie